The Danby 50-pint dehumidifier helps to protect your home from humidity, mold, and mildew. Ideal in large spaces or basements up to 3000 square feet. Enjoy humidity control from your smartphone using the Cube Air App, which allows you to monitor the real-time humidity level of your room, and the water level of the unit, adjust the settings and power off the device. Remove excess moisture around the clock with the direct drain feature allowing for continuous operation. This large dehumidifier comes equipped with an auto restart to automatically restart your unit after a power failure. Also included is a tank lock to ensure the unit orientation is always correct and four castors for effortless transportation. Designed with easy-to-use electronic controls with LED display, a reusable/washable dust filter, and a powerful 2 speed fan. Placed on the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient list 2022, this model delivers cutting edge energy efficiency along with the latest technological innovation.
- 50-pint Dehumidifier: controls humidity in spaces up to 3,000 sq. ft.
- Bucket Capacity: 16 L / 4.23 Gal
- Wireless: can be used to control amount of water level into bucket
- ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2022 Recognition
- Electronic controls with LED display
- Powerful 2 speed fan
- Direct drain feature allows for continuous operation
- Auto restart: Unit automatically restarts after a power failure
- 24-hour programmable timer
- Noise Level: 48-49.5
- 4 castors for easy room to room transport
- Reusable, washable dust filter
- Tank Lock: The lock in the water tank helps ensure the unit orientation is always correct.
- Limited 2-year carry in warranty
40 Pint & Over Dehumidifier
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.