With its clean-lined look and modern attitude, this panel bed is a fresh style awakening. The crisp, white hue over subtle replicated wood grain easily complements other furniture finishes. Its simple, unadorned profile is given depth and dimension with the addition of plank-style moulding on the headboard-proof that beauty lies in the details.
- Includes headboard, footboard and rails
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- White finish; subtle replicated wood grain with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress not included, sold separately
- Minor assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Panel Bed
||Twin Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Stelsie Twin Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||42''W x 79''D x 53''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.