A compact refrigerator is ideal for smaller living quarters, wet bars, cottages, and student dormitories. Theyre perfect for keeping your favorite foods and drinks cool and refreshing and this model by Danby Designer can serve up 1.6 cubic feet (45 L) of cooling area and boasts a full-width freezer compartment for ice cubes and frozen foods. It features a built-in CanStor beverage dispenser and has plenty of room for two-liter bottles. The sleek unit comes ENERGY STAR rated, which will help keep your power bills to a minimum. It provides an integrated door handle and an easy-to-use semi-automatic defrosting system. The sophisticated mechanical thermostat is designed for accuracy, and its appearance allows it to easily fit in with any dcor.
- 1.6 cu. ft. (45 L) Capacity Compact Refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Semi-automatic defrost
- Full width freezer section
- 1 - 1/2 width removable wire shelf for maximum storage versatility
- Tall bottle storage - great for large soda bottles
- Spotless steel finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Mechanical thermostat
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door hinge
- 18 months parts and labor coverage
Energy Star Rated:
1.6 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
1.6 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.