Discover the styling and simplicity of Danby's 9.2 cubic feet (260 L) stainless-steel bottom mount refrigerator, perfect for small space living in a condo, apartment, or townhouse! Reduce your electricity bill and save on energy with this ENERGY STAR with this product. Cut down on clutter with two adjustable glass shelves, three integrated door shelves, one crisper drawer, and CanStor beverage dispenser offering maximum storage versatility. All your favorite frozen items can be stored with one wire basket and one shelf, keeping your freezer accessible and organized. The state-of-the-art frost-free operating system is designed for improved food preservation and effortless maintenance, while the bright interior LED light illuminates the interior. In addition, the door comes with an integrated handle, and it can be adjusted for left or right-handed opening due to the intelligent reversible-hinge design. This model can serve as your main fridge or as a second option to increase storage capacity.
- 9.2 cu. ft. (260 L) capacity refrigerator
- ENERGY STAR complaint, energy-efficient to help you save money without sacrificing performance
- Environmentally friendly R600a refrigerant
- Spotless steel door finish - looks identical to real stainless steel but without the smudging
- The frost-free operation provides hassle-free maintenance and improved food preservation
- 2 full-width adjustable glass shelves
- 1 full-width adjustable wire freezer shelf
- Integrated door shelving
- CanStor beverage dispensing system
- Vegetable crisper and cover
- Electronic thermostat
- Interior light
- Integrated door handle
- Reversible door hinge
- Smooth back design
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor with in-home service
Energy Star Rated:
9.2 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.